Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMake your next camping experience memorable with these great recipes! The Culinary Camper features main course recipes and desserts based upon years of experience in camp cooking. You will find something tasty for everyone that will have people shouting out for more with each great recipe! With a variety of recipes to choose from you can cook anything from gourmet meals to quick and easy campfire favorites. The Culinary Camper covers tips and tricks of caring for your cast iron, how to use Dutch ovens, camp cooking tools, oven building tricks and information on preparing your fire for cooking. Each recipe also lists any equipment you might want to use so that you never leave for a trip unprepared. Ever wonder how many coals to use for Dutch oven cooking? The Culinary Camper covers that in a handy chart you can use for your next Dutch oven creation. Whether you are camping in a tent, RV, car or just hanging out in your own backyard, you will learn about how to make great food for any outdoor occasion. If you like to camp and you like to cook, you need this book!
- Author BiographyBarbara Tidwell is an experienced camper and outdoor enthusiast. She has worked in a variety of camp positions including assistant camp director, camp host and camp cook. She also holds a degree from Washington State University in Recreation and Leisure Studies.
- Author(s)Barbara Tidwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.