All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more dog owners are beginning to cook for their dogs, t only as a special treat, but also for everyday meals. It is a healthier, safer alternative to store-bought dog food. But what about gourmet chefs? Do they cook for their favorite canines, too? Of course they do! The authors of Culinary Canine have interviewed the top chefs of the nation and asked them what their dogs' favorite dishes are. Colorful photographs and delicious recipes accompany each interview, and the reader is given an inside view into a dog's life with a master of the kitchen. Culinary Canine t only allows readers a peek into the life of a chef's best friend, but also gives them a chance to be gourmet chefs for their own pampered pooches. There are thirty easy to follow recipes included in the book. Each chef gives their favorite recipe for their dog.
- Author BiographyKathryn (Kit) Levy Feldman is an award winning freelance writer with over fifteen years experience writing for such publications as Family Business magazine, Princeton Alumni Weekly, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Dartmouth Alumni Magazine and Haverford College Alumni Magazine. She has authored five books for Heritage Publishers including the biography of Elizabeth Atwood Lawrence, a pioneer in the field of human-animal interaction and has become known for her profiles of individuals as well as animals. A graduate of Princeton University, Levy Feldman earned a Masters Degree in Liberal Arts from the University of Pennsylvania in 2009, with a certificate in animal studies. Sabina Louise Pierce is an award winning photojournalist based in Philadelphia. She is on contract with several news organizations including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Christian Science Monitor, the Associated Press and The New York Daily News. Her work has appeared in Newsweek, Time, People, Vanity Fair, and Rosie along with Germany's Glick and Australia's Good Weekend Magazine.
- Author(s)Kathryn Levy Feldman,Sabina Louise Pierce
- PublisherI-5 Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowTie Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.