All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThinking that her neurotic boyfriend Simon is planning a surprise wedding for them, Carly, a bohemian life coach with real clue as to which direction her life should take, rushes across San Francisco in time to witness him marry a member of the Morningside cult. Realising the newlyweds have stolen her great-uncle's diary, she follows them to Paris, determined to discover why, and maybe win back Simon in the process. Interwoven with Carly's story is that of her great-uncle Edward, as he attempts to diarise his experiences of 1920s Paris, rubbing shoulders (and more) with Hemingway, Fitzgerald and Gertrude Stein.
- Author BiographyBruce Bruschi is a previous resident of Honolulu who has won many prizes for his short stories and plays. He won first prize in the Honolulu Magazine International Short Story Contest in 1990 and further prizes four times since, he won the Kumu Kahua Award for Best Play by a resident of Hawaii four times, and he was a finalist for the Best Play Award of the American National Repertory Theatre.
- Author(s)Bruce Bruschi
- PublisherCutting Edge Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCutting Edge Press
- Weight467 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.