All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book examines austerity's conflicted meanings, from austerity chic and anti-austerity protest to ecomic and eco-austerity. Bramall's compelling text explores the presence and persuasiveness of the past, developing a new approach to the historical in contemporary cultural politics.
- Author BiographyRebecca Bramall teaches media and cultural studies in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Brighton, UK.
- Author(s)Rebecca Bramall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Memory Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.