All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn most discussions about the kwledge-based ecomy, invation is associated or even equated with techlogy, while culture's influence is igred. Invation is however embedded in cultural and social contexts, and neglecting these crucial contexts may impede an invation's diffusion-and eventual success. This book places culture at the center of discussions on invation, beginning with a comprehensive introduction to invation's various forms, including the history, sociology, and ecomics of invation. Insights from marketing and psychology are integrated into a complexity theory framework, which are then utilized to evaluate case studies of organizations experiencing repeated invation successes. The sometimes fraught relationship of firms to creativity is discussed, and a new model for to calculating the creativity of an ecomy is presented.
- Author BiographyDany Jacobs is Professor of Industrial Dynamics and Innovation Policy at the University of Amsterdam, as well as Professor of Art, Culture, and Economy at the Universities of Applied Science HAN and ArtEZ in Arnhem, the Netherlands. He is author of Mapping Strategic Diversity (2010).
- Author(s)Dany Jacobs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.