All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens if you water plants with juice? Where can you find bacteria in your house? Is slug slime as strong as a glue stick? How would your child find the answers to these questions? In The Curious Kid's Science Book, your child will learn to design his or her own science investigations to determine the answers! Children will learn to ask their own scientific questions, discover value in failed experiments, and -- most importantly -- have a blast with science. The 100+ hands-on activities in the book use household items to playfully teach important science, techlogy, engineering, and math skills. Each creative activity includes age-appropriate explanations and (when possible) real life applications of the concepts covered. Adding science to your at-home schedule will make a positive impact on your child's learning. Just one experiment a week will help build children's confidence and excitement about the sciences, boost success in the classroom, and give them the tools to design and execute their own science fair projects.
- Author BiographyAsia Citro, M. Ed, is a former classroom science teacher with a Master's in Science Education. She is the author of 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids and the creator of the popular blog Fun at Home with Kids. Her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy, The Chicago Tribune, Today, Disney Baby, MSN, King 5 TV, and Highlights, among others.
- Author(s)Asia Citro
- PublisherThe Innovation Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Innovation Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight757 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Asia Citro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.