Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionYou're going to like this book-maybe t every single item in it, but there are more than eugh subjects to share with you in an enjoyable, interesting and, for the most part, positive way. Many involve suggestions, advice or unusual experiences (all original at the time, to the best of my kwledge). Some may be addressed more strongly but most are t controversial and are expressed with anything from humor to sarcasm. This is exactly why curmudgeons are important: they try to be helpful without being scathing. How many times have you read an editorial or article presenting a particular point of view on a troublesome subject, at the end of which you anunce, That's bull crap! He's got that completely backwards! ? How often have you spoken out about a trend that's bothered you for some time, and been igred, only to have the nation suddenly become aware of it when someone more famous than you expresses an opinion about it on television, and all you can do is blurt out, with some frustration, Oh, come on! I've been saying the same thing for years! ? Well, welcome to the club. The Curmudgeon Speaks offers a complete collection of the author's finest short works.
- Author BiographyFred Weissman has enjoyed years of teaching and working with people as a computer system analyst to create solutions to various problems. He is also blessed (or cursed?) with a sense of humor. Born in New York City, he and his wife now reside in southern New York State.
- Author(s)Fred Weissman
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.