All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPash's study is a full reassessment of pre-World War II American-Japanese diplomatic relations in nearly three decades. It examines t only the ways in which US policies led to war in the Pacific but also how this conflict gave rise to later confrontations, particularly in Korea and Vietnam.
- Author BiographySidney Pash is associate professor of history at Fayetteville State University. A former Fulbright Fellow in Tokyo, he is coeditor of The United States and the Second World War: New Perspectives on Diplomacy, War, and the Home Front.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor Sidney L Pash
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.