All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 150 Chinese recipes, many of them from leading Chinese chefs and restaurants throughout the world. The author aims to remove the mystery surrounding authentic Chinese cooking and to reveal the restaurants' secrets and short-cuts.
- Author(s)Pat Chapman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/09/1991
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date21/05/1996
- Content Notephotographs, line drawings
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.