All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHank Zipzer is failing math, so he has to work with Heather Payne, resident class brain, to help get his grades up. At the same time, Hank s school is putting on a production of The King and I. As coincidence would have it, Hank is cast as the King, and Heather as Anna. But when Hank s dad tells him he can only appear in the play if he gets a B on his next math test, Hank kws he has to hit the books. Can Hank pull through in time for the show?
- Author BiographyHenry Winkler is an acomplished actor, producer and director. In 2003, Henry added author to his list of acheivements as he co-authored a series of children's books. Inspired by the true life experiences of Henry Winkler, whose undiagnosed dyslexia made him a classic childhood underachiever, the Hank Zipzer series is about the high-spirited and funny adventures of a boy with learning differences.Henry is married to Stacey Weitzmanand they havethree children.Lin Oliver is a writer and producer of movies, books, and television series for children and families. She has created over one hundred episodes of television, four movies, and seven books. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Alan. They have three sons named Theo, Ollie, and Cole, one fluffy dog named Annie, and no iguanas.
- Author(s)Henry Winkler,Lin Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHank Zipzer; The World's Greatest Underachiever (Grosset Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jesse Joshua Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.