All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do most growth companies stop growing? What can leaders do to overcome the barriers to growth? The Curve Ahead tackles these questions using examples from brands like LoJack and Myspace which experienced a similar decline. This book will help SMEs overcome the growth hump by providing tools to succeed and thrive.
- Author BiographyDave Power, CEO of Perkins, has guided growth companies as an operating executive, board member and advisor for over 25 years. He also teaches Innovation and Strategy, and Design Thinking at Harvard Extension School. Dave was CEO of Novera Software, Chief Marketing Officer of RSA Security and a General Manager at Sun Microsystems. He was also a partner at Fidelity Ventures where he was an investor and board member at many growth stage companies. Dave earned engineering degrees at Tufts University, and an MBA from Stanford Business School where he was an Arjay Miller Scholar. Dave is a Certified Gazelles International Coach. Follow Dave @PerkinsCEO.
- Author(s)Dave Power
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.