All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe Custody Manual, by family therapist Leo Terbieten, is a practical guide to the child custody process. This clear, concise handbook helps you understand how the system works, from the perspective of a professional involved in the family law courts for 20+ years. Learn how to put your children first while avoiding common mistakes during contested custody negotiations and litigation.
- Author BiographyLeo Terbieten s family therapy practice supports parents and children at their most vulnerable time the transition through divorce. He s here to help you minimize stress and uncertainty as you interact with family court services and the family law court. Leo advises and walks you through the bewildering process that is crucial to your ability to parent your children.
- Author(s)Leo Terbieten
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.