All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Experience (CE) is becoming seen as a key component of business strategy, yet kwing the practical steps of what to do can be tricky. The Customer Experience Book helps you understand where you are w, what to do, and how to improve for your business. From Customer Journey Mapping to using Big Data, this is the ultimate Customer Experience manual for businesses, whatever the size of your company. Split into two parts, you'll discover: * Why customer experience is so important in business - and how it applies to you * How to use customer experience tools in your business - step by step guides on how to use CX metrics and how to learn from them Alongside the theory and practical how-to guidance, there will be a range of examples of 'thinking differently' about everyday situations to engage the reader. Plus, with case studies from International Companies, readers will discover t only what works well but also the hard lessons they have learned. The Customer Experience Book shows you how to understand, measure and improve customer experience in your business, whatever your level.
- Author BiographyAlan Pennington is a Global Customer Experience/Redesign Guru. He was Managing Director and co-founder of Mulberry Consulting the Number One CE business globally and Executive Chair of 'Experience by Design' a South African based venture. He has worked with a wide range of businesses, including financial services, travel, retail, public sector and education both in B2B and B2C, including Emirates, Vodafone, Reed Elsevier, City & Guilds, British Council, Aviva and many others.
- Author(s)Alan Pennington
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.