All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionHeidi and husband Beckett have come to live in the coastal town of Nullin, hoping to chill out and get to kw some of the interesting locals. But when Heidi finds the mutilated corpse of a platypus just outside town, she has idea just how interesting things are going to get.
- Author BiographyLee Tulloch was born in Melbourne. She has had a long career as a journalist, writing on fashion and culture for numerous publications including Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, the New York Times and New York Magazine. She has travelled extensively and lived in New York and Paris. She now lives by the sea in Sydney. She has written a number of books including the hit fashion novel Fabulous Nobodies and, most recently, Perfect Pink Polish - a collection of fashion articles, published by Penguin.
- Author(s)Lee Tulloch
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/05/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight256 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.