Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $183.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated and thoroughly revised second edition of the best-selling The Cybercultures Reader, includes specially selected contemporary articles by key thinkers in the expanding field of cybercultures studies. With general and thematic section introductions, a full bibliography and user guide, this latest edition is an indispensable resource for all those interested in living with and thinking about new techlogies.
- Author BiographyDavid Bell is senior lecturer in Critical Human Geography and leader of the Urban Cultures & Consumption research cluster at the University of Leeds. His previous publications include An Introduction to Cybercultures (2001) and Cyberculture Theorists: Manuel Castells & Donna Haraway (2006) Barbara Kennedy is Reader in Film, Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Staffordshire. Her previous publications include Deleuze and Cinema: The Aesthetics of Sensation (2000), The Cybercultures Reader with David Bell (2000) and a variety of articles in journals on feminist film theory, philosophy, dance, choreography and cultural studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white halftones
- Weight1610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byBarbara M. Kennedy,Mr David Bell
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.