All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo conduct this study on criminal and antisocial behavior, the authors devoted years to collecting data from a large community sample of first-generation subjects. Data were garnered throughout their early adolescence, twenties, and thirties as well as from these first-generation subjects' biological children during their own early adolescence. The results of these studies have profound implications for future research and methodology on deviant behavior.
- Author(s)Glen C. Tolle,Howard B. Kaplan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleLongitudinal Research in the Social & Behavioral Sciences: an Interdisciplinary Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.