The Cycling Bible: The Complete Guide for All Cyclists from Novice to Expert by Robin Barton (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a vice, a mountain-bike enthusiast, a competitive cyclist or one who rides for fitness or pleasure, this book provides all you need to kw to get the best out of your bike. Beginning with the anatomy of the bicycle, it explains what to look for when buying a bike so that you get the right one for you, whether it be a folding bike, tandem, electric bike, track bike or BMX. There's plenty of information on the right kit - for women as well as men - and clear explanations to help you tackle maintenance and repair jobs with confidence. The basic principles of riding, negotiating cities and riding off-road are explained, and it also covers how to ride safely and comfortably. For all those who want to take their cycling further, there's information on competitive riding and training, and even a stunning international touring section packed full of recommended rides in breathtaking locations. Fun, inspiring, beautifully illustrated and easy to use, The Cycling Bible is the perfect companion for riders of every level, whatever they want from their bike.
- Author BiographyRobin Barton, a London-based journalist and experienced cyclist, co-edited the Independent on Sunday's Sports Active section and is a regular contributor to the Independent, the Observer, What Mountain Bike and Wanderlust.
- Author(s)Robin Barton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos and diagrams throughout
- Weight1220 g
- Width192 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.