All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe DJ Sales and Marketing Handbook provides a roadmap to maximizing your profits as a disc jockey. It is jam-packed with practical tools, expert tips and cost-effective methods for increasing sales and creating loyal clients. Rewned DJ Stacy Zemon reveals specific ideas, proven techniques and creative approaches to multiplying your income and gaining the competitive edge. Written for both newcomers and experienced professionals, this comprehensive guide and essential reference manual gives you all of the kw-how needed to achieve dramatic results. Inside you will find instructive examples and step-by-step guidelines for how to: find a unique market niche; convert prospects into clients; create and implement a marketing plan; get free publicity; make strategic alliances; select the right media; generate leads and referrals; increase client satisfaction...and much, much more.
- Author BiographyStacy Zemon has 25 years of experience as a Mobile, Club, Karaoke and Radio Disc Jockey. She pioneered a unique 'spin' on the business by partnering with a radio broadcasting corporation to operate as the mobile DJ division of seven radio stations. Zemon was the Founder/President of this multi-system entertainment company, which provided DJ and radio personalities, light shows, dancers and other services to its clients in CT, MA and NY. In addition, Zemon writes feature articles for DJ Times magazine, and facilitated leadership and marketing panels at The International DJ Expo, where she has also been a judge for Disc Jockey of the Year competitions. Currently, Zemon entertains at VIP functions, produces large-scale events, and consults to mobile music services, nationwide. As an entertainer, innovator and entrepreneur, Zemon's creative wizardry has produced an impressive record of success.
- Author(s)Stacy Zemon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.