All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fourteenth delightful culinary mystery from Joanne Pence, loveable amateur sleuth and dilettante chef, Angie Amalfi heads to Rome to help her sister clear her name in a complex murder investigation.
- Author BiographyJoanne Pence was born and raised in San Francisco. A graduate of U.C. Berkeley with a master's degree in journalism, Joanne has taught school in Japan, written for magazines, and worked for the federal government. She now lives in Idaho with her family, which includes a multitude of pets.
- Author(s)Joanne Pence
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight172 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.