All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMars is supposed to be dead...Bizarre quakes are rumbling over the long-dormant tectonic plates of the planet, disrupting its trillion-dollar mining operations and driving scientists past the edges of theory and reason. However, when rocks shake off their ancient dust and begin to roll--seemingly of their own volition--carving canals as they converge to form a towering structure amid the ruddy terrain, Lt. Jain and her JSC team realize that their routine geological survey of a Martian cave system is anything but. The only clues they have stem from the emissions of a mysterious blue radiation, and a 300-year-old journal that is writing itself. Lt. Thomas Weatherby of His Majesty's Royal Navy is an honest 18th-century man, doing his part for King and Country aboard the HMS Daedalus, a frigate sailing the high seas between continents...and the immense Void between the Kwn Worlds. With the aid of his fierce captain, a drug-addled alchemist, and a servant girl with a remarkable past, Weatherby must track a great and powerful mystic, who has embarked upon a sinister quest to upset the balance of the planets--the consequences of which may reach far beyond the Solar System, threatening the very fabric of space itself. Skyhorse Publishing, under our Night Shade and Talos imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of titles for readers interested in science fiction (space opera, time travel, hard SF, alien invasion, near-future dystopia), fantasy (grimdark, sword and sorcery, contemporary urban fantasy, steampunk, alternative history), and horror (zombies, vampires, and the occult and supernatural), and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller, a national bestseller, or a Hugo or Nebula award-winner, we are committed to publishing quality books from a diverse group of authors.
- Author BiographyMichael J Martinez: After nearly 20 years of writing other peoples' stories as a journalist and professional writer, including stints at ABCNEWS.com and The Associated Press, Michael J. Martinez decided he'd try his hand at telling his own tales. So far, it's worked out better than he thought.
- Author(s)Michael J. Martinez
- PublisherNight Shade Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDaedalus
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNewberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNight Shade Books
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.