All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of Marc Johns, who draws almost daily, and has done so for as long as he can remember. With the irresistibly witty visual and verbal prompts in this book, he aims to help you kick-start your own daily drawing habit. Who knew a drawing journal could amuse, entertain, intrigue, perplex, and challenge you this much, and all at once? In these pages there are rules it s all about having fun and looking at things differently.
- Author BiographyMarc Johns creates whimsical drawings filled with dry wit and humor. He s been putting his work online since 2006, where it has spread like flu at preschool. Marc s drawings have been published in the New York Times Magazine, National Geographic, WIRED, Newsweek, and a few others. This is his third book. He lives in Victoria, BC, Canada, with his wife Kristen, two boys, and a drawer full of pens.
- Author(s)Marc Johns
- PublisherPeter Pauper Press, Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Pauper Press, Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width163 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marc Johns
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.