All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA massive collection of speedy, challenging and demanding puzzles from the Daily Mail's extensive archives. Perfect for killing time at home or on the daily commute this bumper book ensures you'll never have a bored moment, and will really get your brain working. With over 400 crosswords there's a great mix that will please vices and more seasoned puzzlers alike.
- Author BiographyFrom the pages of The Mail on Sunday, this brand new book features a collection of 100 general knowledge puzzles. With over 14,000 entrants per week, The Mail on Sunday Prize Crossword is the paper's most popular puzzle and a favourite of all puzzle fans.
- Author(s)Daily Mail
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Series TitleThe Daily Mail Puzzle Books
- Series Part/Volume Number68
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight314 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.