Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheir meeting captured headlines; the waiting list for tickets was nearly 2,000 names long. If you were unable to attend, this book will take you there. Including both the papers given at the conference, and the animated discussion and debate that followed, The Dalai Lama at MIT reveals scientists and monks reaching across a cultural divide, to share insights, studies, and enduring questions.
- Author BiographyAnne Harrington is Loeb Harvard College Professor and Professor for the History of Science at Harvard University. Arthur Zajonc is Professor of Physics at Amherst College.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note4 figures
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnne Harrington,Arthur G. Zajonc
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.