Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Blake is a worried man. He should be enjoying the high life w he's Newcastle's 'Top Boy', the man who controls everything in the city that's worth controlling. He lives in exiled luxury, while his brother Danny and trusted right-hand men, Palmer and Kinane, take care of business and make sure one steps out of line. The money keeps on rolling in and Blake is sharing his life with the girl that he loves, Sarah Mahoney. Shame he had to murder her father to save his own skin but at least she doesn't kw anything about that. Blake never wanted to be boss but who else is savvy eugh to deal with all of the firm's problems; like Braddock, the rogue drug dealer, who's keeping too much of the take, and 'The Turk', Blake's new source of 'product' who's taken a million Euros down-payment on a shipment that never arrives. Newly-crowned Glasgow crime lord, Alan Gladwell, wants to do business with the firm and the deal makes sense but can Blake really trust the man whose brother he brutally murdered. Then there is his obsession with the beautiful but troubled Simone, who chooses to work in one of the firm's massage parlours when she is so much better than that. When one of his men takes two bullets in the back and someone tries to kill him, Blake struggles to stay in control. From the heroin-laced high rises of Newcastle to the seedy back streets of Bangkok, in a world of contract killers, corrupt politicians, bent detectives, coke srting footballers, fixers, hookers and pimps, Blake is in a race against time to find his potential assassin and discover the truth in 'The Damage'.
- Author BiographyHoward Linskey has worked as a barman, journalist, catering manager and marketing manager for a celebrity chef, as well as in a variety of sales and account management jobs. He has written for newspapers, magazines and websites on a number of subjects. Howard's debut novel, 'The Drop', was published by No Exit in 2011. 'The Damage' is his follow-up novel, following the fortunes of David Blake, Newcastle gangster. Originally from Ferryhill in County Durham, he now lives in Hertfordshire with his wife Alison and daughter Erin. Howard is a long-suffering Newcastle United fan and Mike Ashley is not on his Christmas card list.
- Author(s)Howard Linskey
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNo Exit Press
- Weight329 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.36New
- AU $52.54Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.38New
- AU $47.52Used
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.06Used
- AU $70.49New
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.34New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.29Trending at AU $24.06
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.22
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.