All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA former Middle East foreign correspondent, Matt Rees is an expert on the war on terror. With his new ICE Thriller series, he opens the door to a part of United States Homeland Security that has rarely been explored before. ICE Special Agent Dominic Verrazza s vigilance pays off when he uncovers a plot to launch a chemical attack in New York, but he doesn t kw what the target is or how deep the conspiracy goes. The only woman who could have answered his questions is murdered just before she reaches him. In her last moments, she manages to send him a single clue. It will have to be eugh. Her tip leads him to Syria, where he must negotiate the treacherous alleys of the casbah in the midst of civil war to track the weapon before it's too late--unless it s already too late. Sharp as a scimitar and relentlessly suspenseful, Matt Rees's The Damascus Threat is perfect for fans of Showtime's Homeland and readers of Alex Berenson's John Wells vels.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Oxford University, Matt Rees served as a foreign correspondent in the Middle East before becoming an award-winning British crime novelist for his Omar Yossef mysteries. He currently resides in Luxembourg with his wife and two children. This is the first in his new series.
- Author(s)Matt Rees
- PublisherCrooked Lane Books
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDominic Verrazzano Thriller
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrooked Lane Books
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.