All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe spend most of our lives as members of collections of people - families, corporations, churches, civic groups, gangs, book clubs, sports teams, ethnic groups, ecomic systems, cities, nation states-to name just a few. Unfortunately, we have very little understanding of how these groups or systems work as a whole or how profoundly they affect our behavior. Drawing from his many years of work in psychology and as an organizational development consultant, Mark Horowitz will explain the powerful systemic forces that impact us in our families, our workplaces and our social and political systems. Using humor, current events, and stories from his own life, including his early years in a cult, he will describe four characteristics of dysfunctional human systems and four principles for the balanced use of love and power to make those systems more Life-affirming.
- Author(s)Mark Horowitz
- PublisherSynthesis Center Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSynthesis Center Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.