The Dance of the Caterpillars Bilingual Japanese English by Adele Marie Crouch (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile watching her Chinese immigrant son-in-law learn the English language, it became apparent to the author that prepositions are one of the most difficult concepts to comprehend. Therefore, The Dance of The Caterpillars was written as a fun way to teach prepositions. This exciting children's book contains twenty-two prepositions, one two-word multiple, and two three-word multiples. It is destined to become a valuable learning tool for children as well as English as a second language students.
- Author BiographyAlphabet Alliteration is a new twist on an old subject, learning the English alphabet. How The Fox Got His Color and Where Hummingbirds Come From are picture books for children ages 3 - 6 years of age. The Dance of The Caterpillars, a lesson in prepositions is designed for 2nd grade students. The Gnomes of Knot-Hole Manor is a chapter book targeting 3rd graders. It teaches words with silent letters and words that sound the same but are spelled differently. Catherine's Travels is an historic novel that takes place in Missouri during the 1800's. Catherine and her family flee war torn Austria seeking a new life in America. Disaster strikes and Catherine finds herself alone in the wilderness. Catherine's Travels Book 2 Lawson's Search After Lawson's beautiful wife, Catherine, is kidnapped he embarks on a search that will take him across the United States, over the Rocky Mountains and into the land of the Navajo. Catherine will take a terrifying, yet rewarding journey with her husband's starch enemy. Blue Eyes goes on a vision quest that will change his life forever. Adele is an artist as well as a published author. Her books are currently available on the internet (Amazon and Barnes and Noble), through her web site (http: //www.creationsbycrouch.com ), and on Kindle and Nook Creations by Crouch is making an attempt to produce bilingual books that will not only assist people in learning the language of their choice, but also to preserve (in some small way) languages that are in danger of becoming extinct. With that in mind, Adele is always on the lookout for translators of new and endangered languages. Please feel free to contact Adele if you are a native speaker of any Native American languages. Adele's children's books have become popular with English as a second language students and foreign language students all over the world and are on the top 10 list of ESL study material on Amazon. Her website is filled with study material to help people study foreign languages. It includes - vocabulary lists, MP3 files, and even has a list of the questions you need to know to pass the US citizenship exam. All of this is free to the viewer. See: www.creationsbycrouch.com If you wish to contact Adele, you can email: Adele@creationsbycrouch.com
- Author(s)Adele Marie Crouch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adele Marie Crouch
- Translated bySarah Ikeya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.