All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionYou've been called adrenaline junkie, thrill seeker, permanently out of the box, difficult, and just plain crazy. And mostly, it's true. Whether you show your radical streak in extreme sports, supercharged business ventures, or high risk relationships, you have a full-blown danger habit. As far as you can tell, you were born with it. And honestly, you wouldn't have it any other way- except when your danger habit betrays you. Then your craving for adventure turns into a magnet for disaster. You leave a trail of broken commitments and unwise decisions. You get trapped in stupid addictions. You hurt the ones you love. And you end up feeling like a big mistake. But what if you were created extreme for a purpose? What if the radical faith God has in mind for you doesn't have to come with a dark side? What if it actually turned out to be your ultimate rush? In his fast-paced book, The Danger Habit, surfer and lifelong adventurer Mike Barrett explores the mindset of born radicals and the promise of what he calls adventure faith He combines personal story telling, raw honesty, and biblical wisdom in a reading experience that will capture your imagination and motivate you to reach for your huge life mission in Christ.
- Author BiographyMichael Barrett is a full-time technology business executive and the teaching pastor for Coast Vineyard Church in Lincoln City, Oregon. In 2002 he founded the Oregon chapter of Christian Surfers United States and currently serves on the national board of directors for CSUS. As a professional, Michael has an extensive business background with both global technology companies and smaller, venture-backed startups. To feed his own danger habit, Michael is an avid surfer and occasional rock climber. He lives on the Oregon coast with his wife, Donna, and their four children.
- Author(s)Michael Barrett
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.