All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionAs Damien discovers his best friend's parents slain, his serene and pampered youth comes to an abrupt end. From the glass mansions of Cape Town, as he starts to see his freedom bleed away, to the dunes of Namibia where he tastes his last morsels of incent pleasure, on to the cosmopolitan cornucopias of Europe where he careens head-on with an unrelenting hunter, he is caught up in a rapturous struggle for survival.
- Author BiographyMarc Alexander Ford is a writer and consultant based in London, England. He is originally from the quiet, leafy town of Potchefstroom, in South Africa. A business technology career took him to Australia where he narrowly escaped a car wreck, and it is after this that he returned to the UK to complete work on The Dangers of Dying.
- Author(s)Marc Ford
- PublisherWings Epress, Incorporated
- Date of Publication02/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings Epress, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.