All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a warm, golden evening in Rome, celebrities and paparazzi gather at the Villa Borghese as a legendary director premieres his long-anticipated film version of Dante s Infer. But minutes later the scene is chaos: A man lies dead, the film s star is missing, and a priceless relic has vanished. As the premiere shifts locations from Rome to San Francisco detective Nic Costa finds himself on U.S. shores for the first time, charged with protecting a trove of rare Italian artworks and artifacts, as well as an American film actress, Maggie Flavier. When a killer indeed strikes, and with Flavier in danger, Costa races to unravel the chilling clues that connect Dante s nine circles of Hell to the shattering revelations of Alfred Hitchcock s Vertigo. But he may be too late. For a cunning plot is closing in around Costa, guided by a poet s ancient vision of sin and punishment and a killer s genius for terror. Previously published as Dante's Numbers.
- Author BiographyDavid Hewson is the author of ten novels. Formerly a weekly columnist for the Sunday Times, he lives in Kent, England, where he is at work on his next crime novel, Bitter Mountain. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)David Hewson
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Weight249 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.