Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionAleysha, Nick, Colette and Emma are on a mission to scare themselves into forgetting their problems. But will it work? ) When four very different people meet at a Lift Up course for the newly divorced or separated, there are initial tensions. Aleysha hasn't accepted the fact that her 7-month marriage is over. Nick is struggling with being a single parent. Colette is still dealing with the health problems that caused her husband to walk out on her, and Emma is a dumper, while the others are dumpees. As the group get to kw each other, Colette suggests they start a dare club. If they're cavorting several metres off the ground, or standing under a spotlight, it's bound to help them to forget about their troubles, isn't it? At the very least, they'll have some fun, and who kws? It might just change their lives forever.
- Author BiographyMargaret K Johnson is the author of the women's fiction novel The Goddess Workshop and many books in various genres for people learning to speak English. She has also written plays and screen plays. Margaret has an MA in Creative Writing from the University of East Anglia and lives in Norwich, UK with her partner and son.
- Author(s)Margaret K Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.