All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations of every size have experience of employees who are guilty of lying, stealing, sabotage, hacking, destruction of files and data, and more than a few corporations have been, and continue to be, devastated by the activities of whistleblowers. Profits, secrets and staff morale are all threatened. This book provides a background to the psychology of deviance and offers practical advice about identifying the causes of and prescriptions for reversing disloyalty.
- Author BiographyADRIAN FURNHAM is Professor of Psychology at University College London. He is on the Editorial Board of a number of journals and has received many awards and was recognized as the most productive psychologist in the world from 1980-1989. He is the author of more than 35 books, many of which have been translated into a number of languages, including successful popular management books, and over 400 journal papers. He acts as a consultant to a number of bodies including H.M. Government, the Atomic Energy Authority, Channel 4, BP and a number of multinational corporations, writes a regular column in the Financial Times and HR magazines and is a regular contributor to BBC radio and television. JOHN TAYLOR works as an independent consultant with international companies and government organizations in Europe, the US, Africa and Asia. He specializes in developing behaviours leading to loyalty and training trainers and managers to achieve maximum commitment amongst their staff. Before becoming a consultant, he worked in the Public Service in the United Kingdom and overseas. His career has been split between management, personnel and training.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham,John Taylor
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.