Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionA travel mystery like other... Five friends go into the mountains for a three day backpacking adventure. But when they get lost they are confronted with a bizarre reality. They, like dozens of travelers before them, are trapped in a strange and dark land. Completely cut off from the rest of the world, the castaways must work together to survive in the rugged wilderness. They must figure out who to trust and how to find their way out of the Dark Tetons. A Naturalist Park Ranger familiar with the wilds of Wyoming, the author brings to life a dark and mysterious adventure against the backdrop of the stark and beautiful Grand Teton mountains.
- Author(s)Darlene K Bos
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.