All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionLAW IN A LAWLESS LANDIt's often been said that the only law in the West was a gun, and that outlaws rode unchecked over anyone unlucky eugh to stand in their way. But as these two classic short vels by Lauran Paine show, there were courageous men willing to risk their lives to tame the Wild West. Lawman is the story of Boyd Dylan, the newly appointed deputy sheriff of Santa Maria, who runs into trouble when his boss, Sheriff Rensberg, doesn't want him to disturb the status quo. In The Dark Trail, Will Brennan is a deputy sheriff and bounty hunter ordered to bring in the Verde River Kid for bank robbery but the man he arrests isn't exactly a stranger. When lawmen and outlaws clash there's sure to be excitement, and one could capture it on paper better than Lauran Paine!
- Author(s)Lauran Paine
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.