All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us have wanted to run away at some point. There's always something that seems too hard to handle. But what if the thing you were running from is the very thing that was meant to save you in the end? What if your life and everything in it-good and bad-was just a symptom of a problem so vast, otherworldly and unbelievable that accepting the reality of life meant losing the people that made it worth living? Would you be able to accept the truth? Would you even want to? Ever since my family moved to Trains End, Mississippi, my biggest wish was to leave and never go back. I wanted to get away from it all. I dreamed of something bigger, better and more different than anything in my life, but when my dreams started bleeding into reality, I found myself the unwilling target of two warring kingdoms. Soon I was forced to choose a side in a conflict I didn't even believe existed. It seems that the change I got was more than I bargained for.
- Author(s)Jonathan L Seal
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.