All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGripping from start to finish . . . with twists that left me shocked. Victoria Aveyard, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Red Queen For fans of Gillian Flynn and Pretty Little Liars, The Darkest Corners is a psychological thriller about the lies little girls tell, and the deadly truths those lies become. There are secrets around every corner in Fayette, Pennsylvania. Tessa left when she was nine and has been trying ever since t to think about what happened there that last summer. She and her childhood best friend Callie never talked about what they saw. Not before the trial. And certainly t after. But ever since she left, Tessa has had questions. Things have never quite added up. And w she has to go back to Fayette to Wyatt Stokes, sitting on death row; to Lori Cawley, Callie s dead cousin; and to the one other person who may be hiding the truth. Only the closer Tessa gets to what really happened, the closer she gets to a killer and this time, it won t be so easy to run away. More Praise for The Darkest Corners You'll be up all night tearing through the pages, gasping through the twists and turns. -Bustle.com A tight, twisted thriller, full of deft reversals and disturbing revelations deeply, compulsively satisfying! Brenna Yovaff, New York Times bestselling author of Places No One Kws As dark as Gillian Flynn and as compulsive as Serial Kara Thomas s mystery debut is intricate, chilling, and deeply compelling. Unforgettable! Laura Salters, author of Run Away On the heels of Making a Murderer and The Jinx comes a psychological thrillerstrongly rooted in the true crimetradition...Expertly plottedwith plenty of twists and turns never mind a truly shockingconclusion thisgritty thrilleris sure to find a wide audience among teens and adults alike. Equallyconcerned with a quest for the truth and the powerful motivation of guilt, this compelling vel won tlinger on the shelf. Booklist, Starred Review A cerebral mystery wrapped in heart-pounding suspense...[for readers] who love dark mysteries or fans of Netflix's Making a Murderer. Shelf Awareness, Starred Review Thomas carefully crafts the suspense, leaving present-tense narrator Tessa and readers to doubt even those she loves the most An unsettling story of loss, lies, and violence lurking in the shadows of a small town. Kirkus Reviews, Starred Review From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyKara Thomas has written for everything from her high school newspaper to Warner Bros. Television. She is a true-crime addict who lives on Long Island with her husband and rescue cat. To learn more about Kara and her books, visit her at kara-thomas.com and follow @karatwrites on Twitter. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Kara Thomas
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byJorjeana Marie
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.