Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat our teachers don't tell us in school is that we will spend most of our scientific or engineering career in front of computers, trying to beat them into submission. This extract from the Preface sets the style for this highly readable book. It is packed with information covering data representations, the pitfalls of computer arithmetic, and a variety of widely-used representations and standards. Each chapter begins with a detailed contents list and finishes with a brief summary of the topics presented and the whole is rounded off with a glossary and index. Novices will enjoy an occasionally lighthearted read from start to finish, while even the most experienced computer users who use the book as a reference will discover useful nuggets of information. A structured array of data sets are available online via the TELOS Web site, www.telospub.com, which will provide users with direct digital access to information they might need in working through the book.
- Author(s)Brand Fortner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight714 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)E. Pervukhin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1995. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.