All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering Catholic women a Christ-centered approached to love and healing, this guide taps into the latest trend on college campuses and church grounds across the country in mapping out a 40-day fast from dating that provides frustrated women an opportunity to regain their clarity about romantic love. With each day structured with brief affirmations and practical activities--such as prayer, reflection, forgiveness, and thanksgiving--Catholic women will find a cleansing ritual sure to resolve the emotional trauma of painful pasts, and reaffirm an orthodox belief in romantic love.
- Author BiographyKatherine Becker is an active member of the Dating Fast movement and a doctor of philosophy candidate at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. She lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Katherine Becker
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.