The Daughterhood: The Good, the Bad and the Guilty of Mother-Daughter Relationships by Natasha Fennell, Roisin Ingle (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Natasha Fennell's mother was diagsed with a progressive illness, she wasn't ready to do deal with the inevitability of what this would bring. Sitting outside the hospital after visiting one day, Natasha wondered how she would cope when her mother was gone.Had she been a good eugh daughter? Would she have eugh time to do all the things she wanted to do with her mother before she died? Natasha knew she couldn't be the only one feeling this way. She began her research and quickly learned that other daughters had similar fears and had never spoken about them before. Love for their mothers, regret for opportunities missed, resentments and emotional complexities all bubbled to the surface. Through these conversations, a friendship blossomed with Roisin Ingle, popular columnist at the Irish Times. After a call out in Roisin's column, hundreds of responses poured in and there The Daughterhood was formed. The Daughterhoodis the funny, poignant, and occasionally heart-breaking story of nine daughters coming together to talk about their mothers and the joy and despair that this relationship brings. Over a period of months they commit to completing various tasks all in the hope of improving their relationship with the most important woman in their lives - before she dies.
- Author BiographyNatasha grew up in Connemara, in the west of Ireland, and is a native Irish speaker. She's worked with Ireland's national broadcaster, RTE, and today runs a successful communications consultancy, Stillwater Communications, in Dublin. She is Ireland's leading confidence expert and firmly believes that confidence is at the heart of everything. Roisin is Daily Features Editor and Broadcaster at The Irish Times. She also writes a popular column in the paper's Magazine every Saturday. She lives in Dublin with her partner and six-year-old twin girls.
- Author(s)Natasha Fennell,Roisin Ingle
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2016
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.