All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey didn't ask for fame. They were born with it. In the third Daughters vel, The Daughters Take the Stage, Hudson found her own place in the family business, aka: show business. Now, for the first time, readers will meet Emma Conway, daughter of a powerful New York State Senator. Emma has never fit into the sweater-set-wearing world of her political family, opting for purple hair and Chuck Taylors to keep herself out of countless photo ops, but when she accidentally lets her father's presidential plans slip on national television, Emma finds herself thrown into the spotlight. Facing pressure to be the perfect First Daughter-in-training, Emma must learn to speak up for herself and for what she believes in. Thankfully, she has her new friends and fellow daughters - Lizzie, Carina, and Hudson - to help her along the way.
- Author BiographyJoanna Philbin was born in Los Angeles and raised in New York City. She holds a B.A. from Brown University and a J.D. and M.F.A. from the University of Notre Dame. She is the author of The Daughters series, and lives and writes in Los Angeles. Visit her at joannaphilbin.com.
- Author(s)Joanna Philbin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleDaughters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.