Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
About this product
- DescriptionBizarre and bewildering -- that's what so many murder investigations in the past had proved to be ...In this respect, at least, Lewis was correct in his thinking. What he could t have kwn was what unprecedented anguish the present case would cause to Morse's soul. Chief Superintendent Strange's opinion was that too little progress had been made since the discovery of a corpse in a North Oxford flat. The victim had been killed by a single stab wound to the stomach. Yet the police had weapon, suspect, motive. Within days of taking over the case Chief Inspector Morse and Sergeant Lewis uncover startling new information about the life and death of Dr Felix McClure. When ather body is discovered Morse suddenly finds himself with rather too many suspects. For once, he can see solution. But then he receives a letter containing a declaration of love ...
- Author BiographyColin Dexter has won many awards for his novels including the CWA Gold Dagger and Silver Dagger awards. In 1997 he was presented with the CWA Cartier Diamond Dagger Award for outstanding services to crime literature. Colin's thirteenth and final Inspector Morse novel, The Remorseful Day, was published in 1999. He lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Colin Dexter
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date19/04/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Age18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.