CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionI'm a city girl in hell... Dad died and Mom freaked. She sold off everything and bought a house in the middle of where Georgia, a house that I might add, that has more creepy elements than a B rated movie. Dogwood Mar is supposed to be our fresh start but I think it's just the beginning of something...else. I'm t crazy but I can hear...I'm t even sure what I hear but it's calling to me. Maybe I am losing my mind. Janie A tragic death a century ago, mired in small town gossip and rumors, left Dogwood Mar empty for too long. She wants peace and one way or ather she will get it.
- Author BiographyMalissa A Hall is known within the Young Adult Genre for her Secrets Found Trilogy. The lover of spooks and supernatural, she trudges down old forgotten paths in search of a good scare. She currently resides in the friendly little town of Guyton, Georgia with her husband and youngest son.
- Author(s)Malissa A Hall
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.