About this product
- DescriptionChildhood is a magical time when even the stuff of the day-to-day is exciting and the ordinary often seems extraordinary. A part of this magic is that with just a little imagination, we all might be found to possess true superpowers! This isn't the first or last book where a child delightedly discovers her own superpowers. But it may be just about the driest, funniest, and sweetest, where the discovery is handled with humor and charm. One of the book's true pleasures is that it's a girl who discovers her own extraordinary abilities, and when her powers fail, as they must, she discovers them in her mom. All of which leads to a lovely intimacy between the two.
- Author BiographyMichael Escoffier: Michael Escoffier was born in France in 1970. Raised by a family of triceratops, he discovered his passion for writing and telling stories at a young age. He lives in Lyon with his wife and two children. Kris Di Giacomo: Born in Brazil of American parents, Kris Di Giacomo is a popular children's book illustrator who has lived in France for a long time. After living in the US for a while she moved to France, where teaching English to young children and discovering French picture books were the triggers that led her
- Author(s)Michael Escoffier
- PublisherEnchanted Lion Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnchanted Lion Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight514 g
- Width216 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kris Di Giacomo
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.