All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to day trading stocks, options, or futures, plus companion workbook This valuable guide is a complete day trading course (with a companion workbook) that walks vice traders through all the day trading opportunities. The Day Trader's Course is packed with basic technical skill, proven winning strategies, and essential background. Lewis Borselli reveals when to buy and when to sell, and shows readers how to identify when it's over for a particular stock, option, or future. Drawing from his considerable experience, he identifies the rules that every trader should follow.
- Author BiographyLEWIS BORSELLINO is a top S&P futures trader in the United States, with a career that has spanned an impressive twenty years. His long-term success puts him into the trading pantheon that features such luminaries as Paul Tudor Jones, Victor Niederhoffer, and bond trader Tom Baldwin. Borsellino is a frequent contributing commentator on CNN-FN, Bloomberg Television, and Reuters Financial Television. PATRICIA CRISAFULLI is a freelance business writer and a former correspondent for Reuters America Inc. She has also written for the Christian Science Monitor and The Wall Street Journal. She is the site editor for TeachTrade.com.
- Author(s)Lewis Borsellino,Patricia Crisafulli
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.