All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Jojo Moyes s Me Before You comes a beautifully written, heartwarmingvel about mothers and daughters, husbands and wives. The Day We Met asks: Can you love someone you don t remember falling in love with? A gorgeous husband, two beautiful children, a job she loves Claire s got it all. And then some. But lately, her mother hovers more than a helicopter, her husband, Greg, seems like a stranger, and her kids are like characters in a movie. Three-year-old Esther s growing up in the blink of an eye, and twenty-year-old Caitlin, with her jet-black hair and clothes to match, looks like she s about to join a punk band and seems to be hiding something. Most concerning, however, is the fact that Claire is losing her memory, including that of the day she met Greg. A chance meeting with a handsome stranger one rainy day sets Claire wondering whether she and Greg still belong together: She kws she should love him, but she can t always remember why. In search of an answer, Claire fills the pages of a blank book Greg gives her with private memories and keepsakes, jotting down beginnings and endings and everything in between. The book becomes the story of Claire her passions, her sorrows, her joys, her adventures in a life that refuses to surrender to a fate worse than dying: disappearing. Praise for The Day We Met [Rowan] Coleman executes ather incredibly powerful vel that is beautifully written. The story is so well-crafted, it s impossible to put the book down. The tale is so poignant and heartbreaking that readers will be completely engrossed with the characters while experiencing a wide array of emotions. RT Book Reviews [ The Day We Met ] is, at heart, a book about mothers, daughters and the strong bonds that exist between women even during heartbreak. Coleman will make you cry with this emotional, beautifully written vel. Kirkus Reviews As with Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes, I couldn t put this book down. Katie Fforde Rowan Coleman s heartbreaking, humorous vel about a family in crisis vividly reminded me about the fierce, resilient core in all kinds of love. Readers of Lisa Geva s Still Alice and Elin Hilderbrand s Beautiful Day will especially savor this book. Nancy Thayer Look for special features inside. Join the Random House Reader s Circle for author chats and more.
- Author BiographyRowan Coleman is the New York Times bestselling author of eleven novels, including The Accidental Mother and its sequel, The Accidental Family, as well as Another Mother s Life, named an Indie Next notable book, and Mommy by Mistake. She lives with her husband and children in England.
- Author(s)Rowan Coleman
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.