All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a series of parables. They are parables of hope, hope for a day that many of us would love to see in our lifetimes. It is t an impossible hope, but it may be improbable - the day the Church repented.
- Author BiographyIan Grant Spong is a theologian, author, and teacher with a varied Protestant background and an appreciation for Christians of all persuasions. He was born in Australia and has also lived and served churches in Britain, German and the USA.
- Author(s)Ian Grant Spong
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.