All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned by the internationally rewned Swiss firm Herzog & de Meuron, winners of the 2001 Pritzker Prize, the new de Young Museum in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park is an architectural tour de force. Lavishly illustrated with photographs, plans, drawings and models, this book traces the architects' creative process, documenting a complex five-year project that has resulted in an outstanding contribution to contemporary museum architecture.
- Author BiographyDiana Ketcham is a renowned architecture critic. She has written numerous articles for such journals as The New York Times and New York magazine, and has is the author of two books. Michael Corbett is principal in the San Francisco consulting architecture firm Town Planners and author of A Better Place to Live. Mitchell Schwarzer is associate professor at California College of Arts and Crafts, San Francisco.
- Author(s)Diana Ketcham,Michael R. Corbett,Mitchell Schwarzer
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/07/2013
- Content Note200 illustrations, 191 in colour
- Weight1490 g
- Width255 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.