Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $9.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by goldenopps
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou wake in the middle of the night, your arms and feet pinned by strong hands. As you thrash your way to consciousness, a calm voice says, 'Steady. We're here to help.' Your mind registers a paramedic, a policeman, an ambulance. You are lying on the lookout at Keeper's Point, the lookout Amanda Creen supposedly threw herself off. And you have absolutely idea how you got there. Aaron Rowe walks in his sleep. He has dreams he can't explain, and memories he can't recover. Death doesn't scare him - his new job with a funeral director may even be his salvation. But if he doesn't discover the truth about his hidden past soon, he may fall asleep one night and never wake up.
- Author BiographyScot Gardner's many books include Burning Eddy ( shortlisted for a CBCA award and for the NSW Premier's Literary Award), and Gravity.
- PrizesWinner of Children's Book Council of Australia Awards: Book of the Year - Older Readers 2012. Commended for Fellowship of Australian Writers (FAW) Awards: Christina Stead Award 2011. Shortlisted for Adelaide Festival Awards for Literature: Young Adult Fiction 2012.
- Author(s)Scot Gardner
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight205 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.