All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s all my grammy s fault. Ever since she tried to kill me. Actually, she tried to kill my whole family. All of us. My brother, my parents, a bunch of cousins, and several aunts and uncles. No one died, but w I smell like fish. Myles Walsh is a thirteen year old who has a talent for telling crazy stories that always seem to land him in trouble. When he discovers a dead body in a plastic bag hidden in the weeds near his house, he s about to play in the most important hockey game of his life. The last thing he needs is the body to disappear before the police get there. Of course, that s exactly what happens. Where did the body disappear to? Myles and his friends must uncover the dead man s identity and the story behind his death, or Myles can kiss his chance for hockey stardom goodbye. Little does Myles kw that the dead man has a story of his own to tell. A story with the power to change lives.
- Author BiographyMarty Conley has been telling crazy stories his whole life - mostly because crazy things always seem to happen to him. Born in New York, Marty grew up in Massachusetts where he played hockey, baseball, and football. He now teaches at a middle school outside Boston where he lives with his wife and four teenage children.
- Author(s)Marty Conley
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $26.86Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.