The Deadliest Catch: Desperate Hours by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Deadliest Catch is the hit TV series featuring the harrowing struggles of fishermen on the wild and freezing Bering Sea - it's the perfect storm but for real. This is the only book on the series backed by the Discovery Channel, and it features exclusive photography alongside vivid personal accounts of the fishermen's terrifying real life adventures, with additional stories and background information on the highly dangerous crab fishing industry. The Deadliest Catch was Discovery Channel's highest-rated series in 2006. The third season finale had 3.85 million viewers, it received four Emmy minations in 2007, and the DVD is the top seller on DiscoveryStore.com. Footage from the series is a popular download on YouTube and the series has featured in London's Friday Sport paper. The Deadliest Catch will appeal to anyone who has followed the series, or who enjoys exciting action and adrenaline sports. It has significant general trade sales potential.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteTerrifying and exclusive action photos throughout
- Weight364 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.